Life Insurance

Leave Them With Memories Instead Of Bills

Leave Them With Memories Instead Of Bills

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.”  - Benjamin Franklin

While I’m not a tax professional, I’m able to address the first certainty for people with the help of a life insurance policy. A recent survey showed that only 57% of Americans own life insurance.1 Perhaps the other 43% of the population feels they can’t afford it or don’t believe their family will need it. The fact is that the death of a family member is one of the most emotionally painful things we all must face. I feel it is important not to compound that emotional stress by leaving a financial burden on the loved ones we leave behind.

Life insurance takes many different forms and there are a multitude reasons to have these types of policies at the various stages in our lives. While we are working, we look to provide income replacement for the lost wages of a spouse or parent that passes away. As we grow older, our needs for life insurance change as retirement and an empty nest mean that we may wish to leave a financial legacy for our loved ones or simply cover the bills for our final expenses. 

The only way to know if you have the right kind of life insurance and if it will meet your needs is to review it; especially if you purchased it a long time ago and simply pay your premiums every month. Take a few minutes with me to go over your existing policy to make sure you have what you think you have and that it is still providing you the coverage you’re looking for.  And if you’re in the 43% of Americans with no life insurance, then there is no better time than now to make sure your family is taken care of.

And did you know that the death benefit from a life insurance policy is paid tax-free to your beneficiary? You don’t even need to be a tax professional to realize what a great gift that is to leave to your loved ones.


A More Personalized Approach

Having a plan to handle your passing can provide peace of mind to yourself and your loved ones. From simply handling final expenses to increasing the value of your estate or replacing lost income, there are a variety of reasons to have life insurance be a part of your family's financial plan. Let's set up a time to review your situation and see what plan would best fit within your budget and meet your needs.

I can meet in-person, via the phone, or even via video-conference with my laptop and your internet-connected computer, smartphone or tablet. Simply fill out the form below and I'll be in touch shortly to schedule a time to review your needs, answer your questions, and hopefully help you find a plan that works for you . Or if you prefer, you can call me directly at 309-696-7933.

By completing the form below, I understand that a licensed agent will reach out to me by email or phone to discuss Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans, Medicare Part D Plans, or other types of insurance products.

Have A Question? Let's Chat

Thank you!